Do you have a neighbour gone bad story when your fence needed to be fixed?
Listen starting at 34:00 to the Humble and Fred show to Fred’s fence story.
His story is the same as mine, except I decided to buy a whole new fence. I did so because my neighbour of the same ethnicity pulled the same stunt. He wasn’t going to pay for any more than a small repair (which was putting a Bandaid on a dead body) so I decided to pay for a brand new fence so I never had to deal with him again. I also put it all on my side of the line so he can’t touch it.
Fences can often be the end of neighbourly relations, contrary to what poet Robert Frost said.
* Duration: 1:46h, Played: 34:19
* Published: 2015-06-17 10:00:00 AM
* Episode Download Link (97 MB): humbleandfred.podcastaccelerator.com/june-17-2015.mp3
* Show Notes: www.humbleandfredradio.com
* Episode Feed: Humble and Fred Radio – www.humbleandfredradio.com/podcast.xml