Great video by Scotty telling us things we did in the past with cars we should not do today.
What does anyone think of 90 kmh collector lanes and 100 kmh express lanes through (at least) Toronto? Transfers could be 95kmh.
, this could reduce crashes at the transfer points.
I knew racing was stunt driving, but intentionally slowing down on a tailgater (who by definition is also stunt driving?)
HTA, “Stunt” driving can mean:
- Burn outs, drifting, or donuts.
- Popping wheelies or doing stoppies on a motorcycle (or car if possible).
- Occupying a passing line for longer than is reasonably required to overtake.
- Driving with a person in the trunk of motor vehicle
, or driving while not in the driver’s seat.
- Exceeding 50km/h of the speed limit (the most commonly known, and the most commonly charged offence).
- Driving without due care and consideration of others on the road, or in a way that might endanger someone by: intentionally preventing another person from passing, stopping, cutting someone off, or slowing down.
- Driving as close as possible to another vehicle, person, or cyclist.
- Jumping ahead and turning left before traffic commences through an intersection.
I see many vehicles pulled over for over 50, but rarely for any other of the above list.
Tweet to the powers that should not be.
@511Ontario @fordnation with all the great engineers at the @ONtransport, can’t you figure out how to fix the e/b 401 to 400 chronic backups, especially in the collectors? Multiple crashes per day, at least close/reroute the n/b Weston on ramp. Do something! @MTOtryin2kilme