Great idea if it works. I like to look at my food before I pay for it, so this may be an issue.
Tonnes of food that would have gone in the trash is instead is ending up on plates thanks to an app developed by a Canadian company.
What does anyone think of 90 kmh collector lanes and 100 kmh express lanes through (at least) Toronto? Transfers could be 95kmh.
Strictly enforced, this could reduce crashes at the transfer points.
I knew racing was stunt driving, but intentionally slowing down on a tailgater (who by definition is also stunt driving?)
HTA, “Stunt” driving can mean:
- Burn outs, drifting, or donuts.
- Popping wheelies or doing stoppies on a motorcycle (or car if possible).
- Occupying a passing line for longer than is reasonably required to overtake.
- Driving with a person in the trunk of motor vehicle, or driving while not in the driver’s seat.
- Exceeding 50km/h of the speed limit (the most commonly known, and the most commonly charged offence).
- Driving without due care and consideration of others on the road, or in a way that might endanger someone by: intentionally preventing another person from passing, stopping, cutting someone off, or slowing down.
- Driving as close as possible to another vehicle, person, or cyclist.
- Jumping ahead and turning left before traffic commences through an intersection.
I see many vehicles pulled over for over 50, but rarely for any other of the above list.
Most hate the annoying amber alerts – is this the response they want people to take?
I generally like Christie, but she completely glosses over Maxime.
The commenters don’t forgive her.