Great idea if it works. I like to look at my food before I pay for it
, so this may be an issue.
Tonnes of food that would have gone in the trash is instead is ending up on plates thanks to an app developed by a Canadian company.
What does anyone think of 90 kmh collector lanes and 100 kmh express lanes through (at least) Toronto? Transfers could be 95kmh.
, this could reduce crashes at the transfer points.
I knew racing was stunt driving, but intentionally slowing down on a tailgater (who by definition is also stunt driving?)
HTA, “Stunt” driving can mean:
- Burn outs, drifting, or donuts.
- Popping wheelies or doing stoppies on a motorcycle (or car if possible).
- Occupying a passing line for longer than is reasonably required to overtake.
- Driving with a person in the trunk of motor vehicle
, or driving while not in the driver’s seat.
- Exceeding 50km/h of the speed limit (the most commonly known, and the most commonly charged offence).
- Driving without due care and consideration of others on the road, or in a way that might endanger someone by: intentionally preventing another person from passing, stopping, cutting someone off, or slowing down.
- Driving as close as possible to another vehicle, person, or cyclist.
- Jumping ahead and turning left before traffic commences through an intersection.
I see many vehicles pulled over for over 50, but rarely for any other of the above list.
Most hate the annoying amber alerts – is this the response they want people to take?
I generally like Christie
, but she completely glosses over Maxime.
The commenters don’t forgive her.